Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine’s Day

I’ve decided that most holidays are what you make of them.

Most people either love or hate Valentine’s Day, but I don’t think that I’ve ever really minded it too much.

My mom used to ring our doorbell and run away. I’d go to the door and sitting on the doorstep would be a small package with my name on it. Usually it was a CD or something, but I always knew that it was from her.

It’s hard to hate a holiday where you get free stuff.

Not to mention the fact that since the beginning of high school, I’ve started passing out chocolate to strangers in the hallways…
I just enjoy making people happy… So I like giving random people presents.

I didn’t used to enjoy Thanksgiving too much…
But I like food…
And sometimes Christmas wasn’t too fun…
But White Elephant makes everything better. :P

Don’t let it get to you.
Maybe you’re alone for Valentine’s Day, but… At least all those people that have somebody are happy… So you should be happy for those people.
As for me, I prefer to think of Valentine’s Day as my excuse to steal chocolate from my friends.
And it’ll stay like that for the rest of my life.
But at least I will always have chocolate.

Alyce

Currently Watching:

Kodocha: Season 1 Box Set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment