Sunday, August 15, 2010

Connected

I believe that we are connected.
But if you’ve been reading my blogs, you already know this.

I know that I somehow have something to do with that stranger that I walk past on the street. Maybe something I’ve said to a close friend once upon a time has traveled all the way to this stranger’s ears and has made some sort of a difference in their life.

You know, you can all me crazy. But this is what I believe.

So I’m writing my next story about this. I’m going to choose a few of my already written short stories and bring them together into one novel with some other new material. All these stories will be connected in one way or another.

It sort of reminds me of “Bleed” by Laurie Faria Stolarz. All the characters in that book were connected in one way or another. I loved that book. We do in fact, all bleed.

That’s all I really have to say for now. Expect some stories from my Connected Project to show up on my SeventeenthStar blog soon!

Smile,
Alyce

Listening To:
“Paper Bag” – Anna Nalick

No comments:

Post a Comment