Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh, Yeaaah...

I tend to neglect this blog, especially after discovering tumblr... But tumblr is more like a mini-blog with awesome people. Or. Something.

Anyway, just wanted to share some awesome stuff with you.

My dear friend Rachel has recently started an art blog. So far she only has a few posts up, but there is an awesome sketch of yours truly, and another great sketch of the beautiful Dia Frampton. So check out Rachel's Art Blog and follow her if you're interested. You won't be disappointed, she is very talented.

Also, if you are a fan of Meg & Dia then you should really consider joining the new Meg & Dia Fan Boards! I actually created them and most of the band are actually members themselves! It's a great community with some great people and we have some really great exclusive downloads and information/news on the band! So you should join!

My birthday may or may not be next month and I may or may not have always wanted a surprise birthday party. Not that anyone ever reads this...

Anyway! I hope that everyone had a grand holiday and continues to have a grand year!

Keep on keepin' on!
Alyce

2 comments:

  1. *throws a rock at blog to get it to move*

    Or, at least, that's what I was gonna do yesterday before you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, yeah you. Blog some more. Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete