Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thanks

Current Mood: Indifferent

This one goes out to Rachel who obviously read my last post and realized that I was having kind of a hard time.
THANKS A TON! I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU! ^^ It's good to have friends who care!

You too, Rachael. :P

Where to begin... Where to begin.

So I finally asked my friend David to Bingham Ball and he said yes! I honestly think that he's more excited than I am. Hehe.

I think that I'm finally over the whole, um... AT thing. Killing him wouldn't help anything. He's semi-forgiven. All this because he smiled at me and actually said something when I spoke to him. (Ha. Ha.) I just hope that he'll learn from this and not do something like it again. Besides, I have better things to waste my energy on than giving him the stink eye.

I've been sick recently and my mood keeps going up and down, like I'm bipolar or something. Somehow it seems like when I just sit around and do nothing is when I'm the most secure, so I haven't really been out much. I just need to relax for awhile, I'm sick of drama. Ha. I sound so... Prep or something. Oh, well. I honestly don't care that much. I'm trying really hard to just concentrate on one subject for awhile... I'm feeling my mind jump from place to place.

Now right here for the whole world to see...

I've been hooked on Fable II! It's FANTASTIC! I can't even begin to tell you about it...

Anyway...
I'm in writing mode.
I must right.

Currently Listening To:
Footsteps

No comments:

Post a Comment