Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Colors

I have changed the colors of my blog to make it less emo, I have also created a second blog just for writing. Best to keep my writing and life separate, so as to not confuse anyone. (More people I know in real life follow this blog now, so I'd like to make sure that they don't think I'm crazy.)

School has already started. It's strange because I didn't think that I'd be able to go back, that I was too attached to summer, but I seem to have fallen into school quite well. I'm really enjoying it. All my classes are great, all my teachers are great, and I'm a heck of a lot more sure of myself. I don't feel as afraid of people as I used to. I like it. I'm happy.

I'm in mostly writing and reading classes. I'm trying my best to throw myself back into english, at least as much as I can, so hopefully I'll be writing a lot more.

That's all, but hopefully more later.


It feels good to smile all the time. I suggest that you try it.

Alyce

1 comment: