Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birthday II

I totally fogot to mention that my friends are going to all wear stars on my birthday. I'm excited.

It's symbolic. A metaphor?

My life is a constellation. My friends, family, memories, experiences... They make up the constellation. They're the stars.

Not to mention that I just like stars.

So for anyone who cares or for anybody that just wants to feel connected to someone else. Wear stars on monday. Or draw a star on your hand. Tape or pin one to your shirt.
And when people ask you why...
Tell them that you're part of a constellation.
Tell them that you're a star. That you bring light to somebodies life.
Whether it be mine, or a friend's, or a sibling's, a parent's, a lover's... It doesn't matter. The fact is that somewhere out there you make SOMEONE happy.
And because of that, you are connected to that person.
And they're connected to someone else.
And somehow... You are connected to me.

So when people give you a strange look, or maybe they'll smile.
Just remember that you're a part of something. You're connected.

Anyway. That's pretty much it.

If someone that I don't know or don't see during my day wears stars... Send me a picture. :)

Until we meet again under the blue moon,
Alyce :)

No comments:

Post a Comment