Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday

My birthday is on Monday. February 1st. It's sort of crazy, thinking about it.

In six days I cannot legally beat someone up.
Is it bad of me to want to hit someone? I've just never really hit a person... Excuse me for wanting to experience things!
Haha, anyway. I just thought that I should give my seven followers a quick update. I promise to write something more meaningful in the near future, it's just late right now and I need food.

I saw the Princess and the Frog today. Loved it. If you like Disney movies you should see it.
I'm working on writing a song. We'll see how this'll work out. The lyrics are nearing their end, but I'm waiting to post them here for when they're mostly perfect.
I've joined a band. Kind of. Me, Lulu, and Nova. It's pretty awesome. We'll either call ourselves Blue Alien Syndrome or Project Ink. I like Project Ink more, easier for people who don't know BAS to relate to, but we'll see if I'm out voted or if we come up with something new.

"Why does poetry does pour out of you?"
Nova asked me this question today.
The Answer: It doesn't. Sometimes when it's late and I'm struggling to sleep... My mind won't shut off. Phrases run through my mind, so I save them on a note on my phone and come back to them later. Short phrases, sometimes they don't make sense. But I have to read them over and over again until a tiny bit more comes to me. It takes me hours to come up with anything... Well, anything worthwhile. And I don't have many poems...

Guitar is going alright, still trying to teach myself due to some problems that I have with my teacher. (The guy is going to be gone for four weeks. @.@)

Until we meet again under the blue moon,
Alyce
SeventeenthStar

No comments:

Post a Comment