Sunday, January 4, 2009

Untouched Music Video Contest

Mood: Spent

So just recently The Veronicas started a music video contest for their song Untouched and guess who entered! I JUST finished the video and uploaded it on Facebook, with hopes of winning or at least someone saying, "This is really good!" If I win I get a bunch of signed stuff and my video on their website, so pray for me!

Making this video was extremely difficult. I had a very limited time to make it and it was hard to get everyone involved to cooperate, but it turned out pretty good.
It wasn't exactly what I wanted it to be, but I hope it's good.

Here it is:



Currently Listening To:
Untouched by The Veronicas

1 comment:

  1. This did turn out really great. I'm glad Lulu was able to do the part, she was perfect for it. The contrasty black and white color worked really well with the handheld shooting (although there was one part that bothered me in the party where it looked like it was on a tripod and you picked it up, which was really abrupt and awkward). I'm also glad you didn't use any footage from their video, because that makes it all pretty cohesive.

    WELL DONE! GOOD LUCK! HOPE YOU WIN! :D

    Also, I wish I could've helped out because it looked way fun, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete