Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Selfish Sins 5

Didn't think you'd fall this far.

Walk all over me, sweetest most sincere friend of mine. Tear out my heart and watch in glee as I bleed... Believe it or not, no matter what you do I'll never stop loving you.
I might have given up on the trust, I might never look at you the same way again but I always want to be your friend.
I might look away in disgust. I might not speak to you for weeks at a time. I might say cruel things. But I'll always remember what we went through together... When you were still the greatest person in the world. When I fully trusted you and never saw past the lie.

Will he take as much as I have?
Will he allow you to take out all your pain on him? Selfish sinners aren't known for being helpful.

What's in the choice, as easy as it is? Her or him, friend or stranger, sister or lover. If you even have to think about it you weren't really a friend in the beginning.

Dearest friend of mine, what have you done?

No comments:

Post a Comment