Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Selfish Sins IIII

No one will ever love you as much as I.

He told you he loved you, but does he really? You barely know this naive little sinner. This boy who's told so many that he "loves" them. What is he but a liar? Saying whatever he feels to get what he wants most, a trophy such as you.

Someday he'll tire of you, which I never will. His "love" will fade while mine will pain for you, hoping you'll finally see what it is you've done to me.

I've lost something vital to you and I know now that I'll never get it back. You've changed everything in me and I will right the wrongs you've done in my life and show love to those who deserve it, who deserve to know something other than the Selfish Sins people like you have spread around the world.

I have been born again, a new star in the darkness and thanks to what you've done I will never fade. When all the others have fallen I will still shine brightly. I'll never give up the hope you almost shattered.

So while you strive on his selfish sins I hope you remember me. I hope you look back and think, "I should have thought twice and stayed with the people who really loved me."

No comments:

Post a Comment