Friday, September 26, 2008

Broken

Current Mood: Lost & Broken

Have you ever felt broken? Like there's something wrong with you, but you can't quite figure out what the problem is? I feel this way a lot, which comes as a surprise to me. I spend most of my time trying to help my friends, I mean honestly... I just don't have time for any of my own problems, good thing that I don't have many, but then why do I feel so broken?! It just doesn't make sense. Oh well, everyone is depressed over nothing every once and a while.

I'll get over it.

How can someone love something that's lost?

I recently got a Facebook account... If you can find me, then you can add me. ;)

A sequel to one of my all time favorite games is coming out in twenty five days, I'm excited! But... I'm afraid that I don't have the money to buy it. Fable II shall have to wait until I get a job, Christmas, or my birthday. Jeez... I hope that I don't have to wait until my Birthday.

Observation Of The Day:
If you smile at a stranger they'll either think it's creepy, ignore you, or smile back. More testing needed.

Currently Listening To:
Broken - Lifehouse


1 comment:

  1. I've had times like that too. Where you feel all depressed and like everything is falling apart, when really it isn't and you know that but you still can't get over the feeling.

    I think it's just part of the natural human cycle. What I do when I feel that way? Turn on therapy music and hope it feels better. Or do something that makes me feel good. Dr. Ritz also said that taking showers helps too because the sensation of the water has a calming and cheering effect.

    ReplyDelete