Friday, September 26, 2008

Hurt Me

Current Mood: Exhausted

I went to my old friend Melissa's house today... Strange how she can always make me feel better. I was really happy with things until her friend Rily came over. I had never met Rily until then and it made me feel awkward. I didn't mind her, I was just a bit quieter after she came. I did like her a bit, so it's not that I didn't like her... I'm just a bit shy.

After I got home at about six thirty I chased Tucker, my Cairn Terrier, around the neighborhood for about a half an hour. Now I'm tired, dehydrated, and my legs feel heavy. The interesting thing about chasing him was that only three people tried to help me, and I saw about thirty or so people. (I went pretty far, chasing him down.) The first person who helped me I recognized as Melissa's friend's Rebecca's dad. I only knew that it was him because he was walking Rebecca's dog. It's way cute! It's some sort of chihuaua mix and they got it not long after I got Tuckie. The other two people who tried to help me only did so because I was in their yard... and they had dogs... or children... Otherwise I could bet that they would have ignored me. But what really bothered me was that Tucker would run straight up to people and jump on them (He's very small) and they'd just stand there and look at him! WTF?! Why didn't they try to grab him?! Crazies! I'm, like, near tears because I'm so exhausted and I'm yelling his name and they just stand there going "Aww, what a cute doggy!" ... ANYWAY!

Now that I've ranted about that...

I've decided to start a blog series on each of my friends. A little dedication, with my "Currently Listening To" being a song dedicated to them. It'll also help me with my sort story that I'm writing about them...

It might take me awhile to get the first few up, as I want them to be as close to perfect as I can get. I'll try to see if I can include pictures and all of that good stuff.

Another thing that I'd like to do is my "Must" corner. Just information on must-sees, must-reads, and the like.

Also included... My ratings, reviews, and rants on books, artists, songs, TV shows, games, and movies.

Then just my general life.

I want these blogs to be my best yet, so you're in for quite a bumpy ride. Hehe.

Until We Meet Again Under the Blue Moon,
A.S.H.

Currently Listening To:
Hurt Me - Kerli

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's really annoying that people wouldn't help you catch your dog. Rudeness. I shouldn't really talk, though. If it were me, I probably wouldn't help either. I'm not a dog person, and chasing one like a rabid chicken isn't really on my list of things to do either.

    You've got quite a list of blogs you want to start, eh? I probably would start more too if I could find more layouts I liked. The problem is, either they're one of the standard ones that are too common, or they're glitchy downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I just like this one because it's simple and easy to deal with.

    ReplyDelete