Friday, September 26, 2008

Rachael


Current Mood: Dizzy

I've known Rachael for only a few years, but we became fast friends. Becoming friends with her kind of set off this whole new era of my life that I've just now entitled "The Opened Eye, Creative Times." Without Rachael I wouldn't be the person that I am today. I've changed a lot since I've known her, and in good ways. She's one of those people that just makes you want to be better, and now... I am better.

Rachael has had quite a difficult life, things that I have no right to discuss with anyone besides her. I believe that it's because of these things that she's so sensitive to those around her. When you have a problem, she usually knows just what to say to put things into perspective.

Rachael has many talents including; Writing, Drawing, Painting, Photography, and Guitar Playin'. She succeeds at just about everything she does with such unbelievable grace that most of the time I can't help but feel a little envious.

Things Related to our Friendship:
Hearts, Resident Evil, Leon Scott Kennedy, Writing, the word "Friction", Meg & Dia, The Veronicas, Rockband, Bioshock, Condemned, Classic Skating, Silent Hill, Sultry, Apples To Apples, The Office, Friends, Kathy Griffin, Candles, DDR, Pepsi, Konichiwa Bitches, Writing, "The Book", Hook Me Up, Monster, Trees, Dawnie, Tech, Sophie, Tucker, Play N Trade... And much, much more.

Until We Meet Again Under the Blue Moon,
Alyce

My Dedicated Song:
There For You - Flyleaf




Don't ever forget what we live for.
Don't ever forget who makes you, you.
Your friends reflect who you are and what you stand for.
Your past, your future, your dreams, and all your love.
I'll never forget this feeling.
And I'll never let it go.
Someday I hope to return all you've given me, with three times as much love.

I live for you,
I live from you,
I am you.

Friends Forever.

Thanks, Rachael.

3 comments:

  1. Lol. If I could favorite blog entries, I would favorite this one. That was awesome to read, and pretty funny, too. I love the "Words Relating to our Friendship" (or whatever it was called). It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It was pretty awesome, but no one will really understand them if they don't know us in person. Oh well... This was more for all of our benefits anyway. I'm glad that you liked it because... You're next! DUN DUN DUUUUN! I'm just having a hard time dedicating a song for you. All in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... Thanks Alyce. It was a little creepy... but hey, what isn't? You do fit in... otherwise... you wouldn't be with us.
    Val

    ReplyDelete