Friday, September 26, 2008

Introduction

Current Mood: Trippy

My name is Alex, but because of the abundance of people named Alex I go by Alyce. Call me whichever you most prefer.
I'm a teenager not much different from any other. I like listening to music, watching tv... Well, just look at my interests.

Not too long ago I started what's called a "Space" on MSN for my messenger friends to read, but no one really even knows it exists. I'm just going to post my first blog from there onto here due to my laziness.

-----------

Alright. I suppose that I shall see how this works.
Not many people know this, but I have a passion for blogging. No one knows this because no one on MySpace has taken the time to read my blog. :P So I figured maybe, just maybe, some of my MSN friends might take a little gander at what I have in my mind.

Some of the blog that I add might just be copied and pasted from my MySpace, but considering how much I hate that sight... Maybe not. All will be revealed in time.

For those of you already getting bored, this blog is more for me than it is for you. I enjoy looking back on what I've written without having to keep it in a diary and hide it from everyone. Hence the reason why it's all out here for you to read. I'm not the type of person who likes to hide things, so chances are I'll pour out my whole life in this blog for you to read without even really thinking about it.

So my time as an MSN blogger has reached it's beginning. Shall I call it my birth? Hmm... Interesting thought.

--------

Does that help you understand me a bit? Not really? Well, all in time...

Until We Meet Again Under the Blue Moon,
A.S.H.
(Alyce Shayne Heart)

Currently Listening To:
LDN - Lily Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment