Monday, December 15, 2008

Beautiful Disaster (Explained)

HEY! Heheh. Most of my recent stuff has just been writing... And guess what this is... MORE WRITING!

Just a little info about my new project gone awry, Beautiful Disaster...

It's a story about a boy and a girl...

It all came to me while listening to Kelly Clarkson's Beautiful Disaster. It's a great song and I highly suggest that you listen to it. Essentially it's a song about a guy who's broken and a girl who wants to save him... It brought the thought to my mind that most stories include a handsome prince who has come to save the princess... What if it was the other way around? What if the beautiful princess was supposed to save the handsome prince... or what if someone actually failed for once? I haven't decided the end of the story yet. The truth is that I never know how one of them will end, I just let the characters follow their path... This only started in the ninth grade with my all too popular masterpiece Forsaken which has grown popularity among my friends who bash me every day for leaving it unfinished. Audrey's story will reach it's ending, I promise you that... I just need a little break from Henry constantly bugging me in my dreams. (So what if my characters talk to me in dream form? They ARE figments of MY imagination, after all. Besides, all he ever talks about is Evangeline and how cool it is that her body heals so fast. Pfft.)

0.o I think that I just ranted about a non existent person being annoying.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I want this story to be different. Rather than focusing on one horribly depressed girl and her friends who have one too many issues this will simply be about a Star and her Handsomely Broken Prince. (By the way, considering what they are they're actually supposed to kill each other, but that will be left for the story to REALLY reveal...)

Anyway...

Characters

Lucien Doyle (Darke)
Lucien is one of my strangest characters yet. While I had him start out seemingly more together and happy than Tsuki, that is not the case. He's a rather broken boy and Tsuki just has issues sleeping. She's really the happy character.
Lucien is just full of his own dirty little secrets while Tsuki has none. I wanted Tsuki to seem like there was nothing there but just what's on the surface, but for those who are able to read into little things I wanted her to seem a little bit more... Different. While Lucien seems deep, and in some ways he is, but at one point you'll know more about him than even Tsuki.
Lucien has dark almost black brown hair and emerald eyes. I have asked Christy to draw him for me but while I wait this is the closest you'll get:
DARKE! CLICK MOI!

Note: I didn't draw that nor do I claim ownership to it. It's just sort of what he looks like! :P

Tsuki (Last name... Not decided.)
Tsuki is not Asain... Despite the name. XD I just said all there is to say about her at this point and I'm depending solely on Christy's drawing of her at this point to show what she looks like, so you shall have to wait.

... Suckers. (To the the three people who read my blog at all.)

I also have a DISCLAIMER!
I am not emo nor am I even considering suicide. Most things in my blog are just writing as in short stories, poetry, clippings from works in progress, or just tidbits of me ranting inanely about my life (which yes, I do exaggerate...) But it is all just me trying to vent a little and get a little bit of writing quickly to my friends. (Cara, Natalie, Anna, Tyler, Rachel, and Rachael... Sometimes my mother.)
Sometimes I quote song lyrics (mostly from Meg & Dia) of the song I'm listening to, which may sound a bit... Emo, I suppose.
And Anna is a girl, not a boy. I did not meet her on the internet, she went to middle school with Natalie then moved out of state. By the way, that was a story.
I'm sorry for any confusion or worry I might have caused.

Oh and I got my class ring! I LOVE MY HIGH SCHOOL! It's so shiny and blue, I can't thank my parents enough.

Oh and...

HAPPY SEVENTEENTH RACHEL!!


News, news...
I taught my teachers how to make awesome snowflakes. I never felt so special. They've been teaching them to other teachers! Who knew that going to Young Womens could end up being so fun? Props to Jenny who invited me, by the way. Too bad I'm not going this week. Maybe next time... I really enjoyed it.

Special shout out to...
EVERYONE! Putting me in a box at school has never been oh so much fun! :P I love Britney. I can't believe she actually put me in the box... I can't believe she could even pick me up! OH AND BIG BANG THEORY WAS HILARIOUS! After Christmas I shall by today's episode.

I wonder if Moonlight will come back...
I'm going through vampire withdrawals and I really like the actress, but I can't remember her name.

I still haven't gotten anyone's Christmas present... Let alone Rachel's BIRTHDAY present! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'm a little over excited. All this writing recently has left me with nothing my random bursts of hyperness in the middle of Chemistry. (Grades doing a thousand times better, by the way. Having a sub helped give me more time to study.)

We're doing this AMAZING poetry book thing for Honors English. YAY FOR MULTICULTURAL POETRY!!! I'm just filled with ideas! I just hope that my teacher likes my book as much as my "A Creature" poem... She just won't let it go. It makes me feel great. (Still have to take The Traveler to her for Tyler... But I'm still too mad about that Sentence Kernels test that I got cheated out of...)

0.o Ten. Bed time. Tuckie sleeps in my room now. OMG HE GROWLED AT ME THIS MORNING! It scared me... at first. Then I got over it.

Btw, Rachel and Rachael have been just peaches recently. I want to thank them for being the two greatest Rachels in the world! (Haha.)

Night,
Alyce Shayne Heart
Queen of Teh Hypello
(HOLLA TO FINAL FANTASY X-2 AND THE HILARIOUS HYPELLO CHAPTER!)

P.S. Holiday cheer, much? Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment