Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Way It Is

Current Mood: To different to describe well. Hyper, but a little quiet & depressed.

The Way It Is:
Alyce
Always second best, sometimes not even that close. People change, they learn to smile when they're crying on the inside... Since I've learned to do this I haven't been myself, or maybe this is more of myself. I suppose that I'll figure it out as more time goes on.

Exiled;
No one knows my name.
Gypsy;
No one sees past my skin.
Bohemienne;
They call me sorceress, witch. They don't know what they're saying.
Traveler;
A stranger in my own home.
Bewitcher;
Not to me trusted.
Enchantress;
Nothing but a mistress.
They say that cold, black blood like that of a winter's night runs through my veins...
I. Still. Bleed.
Bleed for those that are like me
Strangers in there own skin, living their lives in their own secret sin.
Who am I, I who is not like them?

I'm not so different.
But I'm not the same.

Scars beneath my skin
Tears behind my eyes
I smile and dance
True beauty believed to be nothing but lies.

I am not an enchantress.
I am not a witch.

I'm a gypsy off to see the world
And there's quite a lot of world to see.




I have no idea what that was. Random thoughts that tie together somehow. I suppose that it comes with my obsession with gypsies after reading the A Great and Terrible Beauty series and watching Notre Dame de Paris.

Currently Listening To:
Bohemienne - Helene Segara from Notre Dame de Paris

2 comments:

  1. i liked that. it was the different "types" of people.

    Traveler;
    A stranger in my own home.
    Bewitcher;
    Not to me trusted.

    favorite part^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. Thanks. It was really just me putting random thoughts down.

    Do I... Know you? I read a part of your blog and I think that you're really talented.

    ReplyDelete