Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear Friend Of Mine

Dear Friend of Mine,
Why do you hold on so tightly the darkness within and without? Oh Broken Child, you have all you need to shine shine through the darkness that surrounds your life, you just need to let go. Dearest friend of mine, why do you dwell so on the sorrows on the past when all we have left is the beginning of the future?
Oh my Broken Friend, you love him with all the pieces of your heart, a naive little boy that you hope will save you, all he's done is hurt you. I've done all I can to help, but all you've done is try to push me farther and farther away from you.
Shun me, hurt me, love me Dearest Friend of Mine... whatever makes you feel better. Every night before I dream I pray and plead to God to save you, for I fear that one day you will take your own life. Oh my Wilted Rose, where would we be then?
Dearest Broken Friend of Mine, you have yet to shine, as I know you should. The world would be lost without its brightest star to guide it.

Love and Hope from your Dear Friend,
A.S.H.




Note: I wrote this in the middle of the night for a friend that's going through a terrible time. I only wish her the best and hope that somehow I can give her hope. I've tried everything I can to help her, but nothing has helped. She's on the edge, ready to jump, and the only thing that can really save her is a boy that she doesn't really even know if he cares. He's hurt her so much, I hope that he makes it up to her someday.
I love you dearest friend of mine.
I'd love to see you shine someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment