Thursday, December 25, 2008

Current Mood: Cold (Stupid Freezing Basement)

Christmas Eve!
What can I say? Best day out of the whole year! I really enjoy hanging out with the family... My little cousin was glued to me the entire night, it was kinda fun. I told her that I was sixteen and she asked me why I was still living at home... I couldn't stop laughing for the longest time.

I got my camcorder early so I could record our Christmas Eve party and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it, but I'm way excited. My parents also gave me this HUGE roller suitcase that I can take to Europe this summer... It's pretty sexy. Lol. It's blue, my favorite color.

My brother got a Play Station 3 that I was nice enough to set up in the basement for him. :P I'm sitting downstairs with him now. He's really happy and I'm excited to play it behind his back. Lol.

Bentley was SO CUTE! I couldn't believe how good she was all night! Everyone was really excited to see her and she seemed really happy. The best part of this christmas? BENTLEY OF COURSE! ARG! She's so adorable that I can hardly stand it!

Gawrsh my hands are cold. I had to let Megan's dog's in... They jumped all over me! Tomorrow I have to let them back out and feed the fishies... The eel... The eel...

RANDOM BURST OF WRITING!
I ducked behind the counter and tried my best to say silent, hoping that I hadn't been noticed. His voice rang out silently but firm as he spoke my name aloud; he had obviously seen me. I let out a long breath and stood up, waving and smiling awkwardly. He scratched his head, my lie finally dawning on him. His eyes widened and he rushed over, taking a moment to take in my blue vest.
"YOU WORK AT WALMART?!"
Suddenly the store seemed really quiet and I smiled my big Walmart Employee Smile.
"Is there anything I can help you with today, sir?"


Sheesh. I don't know what to say anymore. It's late and I'm tired. Night!

Until We Meet Again Under The Blue Moon,
Alyce

Currently Listening To:
Duffy - Warwick Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment